Most of the information accessible on 1223 Lacrosse, LLC’s (“1223”) website does not require you to identify yourself at all. You may access it anonymously. However, 1223 does collect personal information about you when you choose to provide it. We seek to collect only as much personal information as necessary to assist you in conducting business with 1223.
Purposes for Which We Collect Personal Information
We collect and retain personal information for the following purposes:
• To process your requests for services and/or products.
• To provide information to you in response to your opt-in request.
• To communicate with you regarding services or programs that you have requested – for example, to send you a statement, a receipt or training catalog.
• To identify you if you have a concern about a service or product that you have requested.
• To advise you about changes to our web site and of service interruptions.
• To send promotional materials, special events and news related to or occurring at 1223.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
1223 does not use or retain personal information that you provide to us for any other purposes unless we notify you and ask your permission first. We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any organization or individual outside 1223 unless we notify you and ask your permission first. The exceptions to this policy of non-disclosure are stated below. 1223 may disclose your personal information:
• To companies contracted to process your requests
• For law enforcement purposes
• For the purpose of acting in an emergency or in compassionate circumstances to facilitate contact with your next of kin or friend if you become injured, or are not able to do it yourself, upon request.
1223 may collect and store information for statistical purposes. For example, 1223 may count the number of users to the different sections of the site to help make those sections more useful to users.
Links to Other Websites
1223’s website contains links to other sites (e.g. community links, business links, etc.). Please be aware that the 1223 cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that you visit before you provide any personal information. 1223’s privacy statement applies solely to information collected on 1223’s website.
1223 Lacrosse, LLC
550 Industrial Drive, Unit B
Naperville, Illinois 60563